The fourth edition of The Handover blog carnival is out and Lt. Michael Morse has done a fantastic job of hosting it. Go and have a read here: http://rescuing-providence.blogspot.com/2009/05/welcome-to-fourth-edition-of-handover.html
The next edition will be held by Basics Doc over here, the theme is 'Communication' and entries have to be in by June 21st.
The night staff have a had a busy few shifts, I can only hope it calms down by next week when it's my turn. Although in a way I hope it doesn't, busy night shifts always give me something to write about.
So a young lad enters the A&E department. He is a recreational drug user. He is topless (I can't remember if that's because he vomited on it or if it was cut off). He is on the A&E ward to sober up and then go home. He was discharged in the morning and needed something to wear. Jade, one of the nurses, finds him a t-shirt and he walked through the department and made his way home. As he walked by the nurses they all started to laugh, 'Where did you find that t-shirt?'; Jade looked puzzled. 'I just got it from the clothes bank'. She must have just picked up the first top she saw, without noticing the big black writing on the front that read 'I AM A TIME WASTER'.
I don't know where that came from but we've gotta stock them in bulk.
How To Get Affordable PVC Paste Resin
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment