Thursday, 7 May 2009

A Quick Thankyou

Just wanted to say thanks to all the people who have took the time to read my blog, this page has had over 1,000 visits from when it started. I know this is not much at all compared to blogging's finest Tom Reynolds, Stuart Gray, Medic999, NeeNaw (to name a few), but I still feel that it is an achievement and I am very grateful.

Thanks for all the support and comments, you've all been fantastic and I hope to continue writing as much as I can.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lumo. Onward and upward from here on in.
    I will always be checking in to see whats new in your life!!
    P.s. I feel a tad humbled to be included in the same sentence as Tom, Stuart and NeeNaw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there - I've just found you - keep on going your posts are really interesting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're blog is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I'm actually blushing! Thankyou very much for the comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. new here. excellent blog. brilliant writing. added you to my reading roll.....

    ReplyDelete