*Dances around like a loon*
I applied to do adult nursing at university and I've just found out that I was successful! This came as a complete suprise to me, because my interview was dreadful. I messed up most of my answers and I was nearly in tears when it had finished. This was about a month ago and I have been quite upset about it since. Everyone in A&E has been so supportive and even when I told them how badly my interview went, all of them said they thought I'd still get in. I start in January, so I'll have another 6 months working in A&E then I'm off to do my training. My work has got to be the biggest part of my life and I'm going to miss everyone so much, I hope I will be able to do some bank shifts there while I'm studying.
So I'm off to Cornwall tomorrow at early o'clock with the family and I'll be back in a week. So far all I've got planned is getting some surfing lessons, eating Cornish pasties and reading 'More Blood, More Sweat and Another Cup of Tea' on the beach. Sweet.
How To Get Affordable PVC Paste Resin
4 years ago

Hey nice one. Big big big Congratulations!! :oD
ReplyDeleteCharl
Yeahh!!!
ReplyDeleteWell done Lumo, Congratulations!!
It may be hard leaving your comfort zone and friends but you are sure to make many many more when you start your studies!!
Congratulations!! Doing bank shifts is also a great way to keep in touch with what's going on and earn some $$$ to live on.
ReplyDeleteI graduated in December last year. You will love it.